Patrick M. Noe, Jr., Attorney at Law

Patrick M. Noe, Jr. Attorney at Law

Free Initial Phone Consultation

October 2019 Archives

How do you co-parent with a narcissist?

Is your ex-spouse a narcissist? Many divorced people would answer "Yes" to that question. Narcissism is a personality trait that runs on a spectrum. At the far end of the spectrum is narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), which is considered a mental illness. However, even a person with a high degree of narcissism that doesn't reach that point can very difficult to deal with -- and particularly to co-parent with.

Get your finances ready before you file for divorce

If your marriage has seen better days, you may be ready to face the reality of divorce. Ending your marriage will certainly bring many personal changes, such as rediscovering things you once enjoyed on your own or even rejoining the dating world. However, divorce often brings changes to one's finances that are not so pleasant.

When can seek out a modification of child support?

A judge generally enters in a final order when they decide child custody or support matters. Once they do this, any parties to that original agreement must request that a judge signs off of any modifications before any changes can be made to the order or it's enforced.

Email Us For A Response

Tell Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Patrick M. Noe, Jr.
1301 North Forest Road, Suite 2
Williamsville, NY 14221

Phone: 716-803-8741
Fax: 716-565-1575
Williamsville Law Office Map