Patrick M. Noe, Jr., Attorney at Law

Patrick M. Noe, Jr. Attorney at Law

Free Initial Phone Consultation

January 2020 Archives

How can a New Yorker appeal a child custody order?

There are a lot of disappointing decisions that people make and we have to live with, like a mechanic's denial of inspection on a car. But some decisions are so important that we can't simply get over it. And few decisions are more important than the ones that affect our children.

Email Us For A Response

Tell Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Patrick M. Noe, Jr.
1301 North Forest Road, Suite 2
Williamsville, NY 14221

Phone: 716-803-8741
Fax: 716-565-1575
Williamsville Law Office Map