We Can Help You Gain All Of The Security A Prenuptial Agreement Can Provide
A prenuptial agreement can provide a sense of security for everyone involved. These contracts are not only for the wealthy, they can help ensure people from all types of backgrounds with different concerns on the same page before entering into marriage. Consulting with an experienced family law attorney about negotiating and drafting a clear prenuptial agreement can often not only provide peace of mind, but also help parties feel they are making unified decisions already, thus strengthening their bond.
Do you have questions about prenuptial agreements? If you are considering marriage and would like to learn more about the benefits of a prenuptial agreement, the Patrick M. Noe, Jr., Attorney at Law, in Buffalo, New York, offers knowledgeable family law counsel. We provide you with personalized advice and assistance. We are ready to listen. We are ready to help. Contact us today to schedule a phone consultation by calling 716-803-8741.
How Can A Prenuptial Agreement Help Me?
There are many good reasons to consider making premarital arrangements. For instance:
- If this is your second (or subsequent) marriage, and you or your partner have children from a prior marriage that you wish to protect
- To protect inheritance rights for you or other family members
- Ensuring your financial interests are clearly defined and protected
- If one or both spouses-to-be are business owners and want to protect these holdings as well as the assets of the business
- Defining and protecting any assets that each party has accumulated prior to the marriage, including accounts they wish not to be subject to division in the event of a divorce such as pension funds
- Clarifying whether a spouse will or won’t be entitled to spousal support in the event of a divorce
We provide a comfortable, supportive environment. Our experienced lawyer Patrick M. Noe, Jr., wants you to feel open when it comes to telling us about your legal issues so we can help you arrive at clear decisions that are beneficial to your situation.
Learn More About The Benefits Of Prenuptial Agreements
Prenuptial agreements offer numerous benefits, but it is critical that you work with a skilled attorney who can create an agreement that is tailored to your needs and can withstand scrutiny and any possible later opposition. To schedule an appointment, call 716-803-8741 or contact us online.